Who am I?

My name is Tucker Vermillion and I am a junior here at UT. I am a very busy individual, I currently have 3 part-time jobs. One as a childcare associate/receptionist at the Bryan Glazer Family JCC, one as a Career Ambassador here at UT in the Office of Career Services, and one as a Wag! dog walker. I also currently have an internship with ALSAC St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. I am an advertising and public relations major with a huge goal to be rich and famous. I'm really into drag queens and drag culture. I after my first class, I was feeling a little bit relieved. After seeing the syllabus I was a bit stressed but the first day relieved a bit of that stress. I expect to learn how to make designs and become better with photoshop. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Punk Poster